Graham Ward, General Manager, Meritex LLC - Hilton Worldwide
We Have the Best Asset Management System for Laundries, Period!
The Laundry Manager system tracks the movement of every tagged item from the laundry to each hotel, leaving and returning. It also automatically sends reports to accounting for invoicing customers and to purchasing when inventory needs replenishing. Our advanced software can track any amount of laundry from any number of hotels. No need to worry, we’ve got you covered!
Automate Your Processes
- New linen arrives with tags installed or they are tagged at the laundry
- Each piece of linen is automatically added to the inventory
- Linen is placed in numbered hampers by type
- Linen is scanned to appropriate hotel
- RFID tags are read at portals placed in the loading dock doors
- Track up to 900 items at a time with a 99.9% accuracy rate
Manual Tracking Systems are Labor Intensive and Inaccurate
RFID tagged items are scanned in one pass simply by wheeling near RFID readers. Every item is scanned, to and from the laundry! Laundry Manager tracks every tagged linen & garment with no limit on hotels tracked. Customer complaints are reduced by more reliable asset accounting.
Laundry Manager Features Extensive Reporting Capabilities
- Outstanding Linen Report
- Items not returned
- Dispatch Report
- Items sent to the hotel by laundry
- Received Report
- Items received from hotel for laundry service
- Inventory Summary and Detail Reports
- Listing and description of condition for items in inventory
Complete and Accurate Reports
Standardized reports help you track what was sent to the laundry, what was received from the laundry, and what items have not returned. Linen Manager features an intuitive user interface that simplifies performing data queries and report writing.
Extensive Reporting Capabilities
Laundry Manager Key Benefits
- Reduction of conflicts with customers
- Asset visibility from purchase to rag-out
- Increase in productivity at the laundry
- Accurate reporting and improved replacement decision making
- Significant decline in losses in inventory
- A major reduction in usage of rental items
- Billing reports are generated when items are shipped